WANTED: Young, ambitious, data-driven professional with at least 1 year of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree
New Digitals is a fresh and vibrant start-up, backed by one of the largest e-commerce giants in the industry. You’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting each other every step of the way. What you do here will be visible immediately. With WOW customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, weirdness, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
In your role as a Junior Digital Marketer at New Digitals, you will be responsible for the performance and day-to-day management of our clients’ marketplace activities with a focus on the German market. This includes working with product content and feeds as well as performing price/competition analysis, performance health checks, making reports and monitoring dashboards.
You will be working in a team with more senior Digital Marketers and Marketplaces Managers in order to deliver KPIs and achieve growth for every marketplace channel. You have to be comfortable with using data and analytics to make important decisions and report on the performance as well as communicate recommendations, opportunities, and trends.
We’re looking for:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Digital Marketing, E-Commerce
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Merchandising)
- Preferably, some experience with online marketplaces (Amazon, Bol, eBay)
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets
- Passion for E-commerce, Data & Technology
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- “Hypothesize, test, learn and optimize” mindset
- Strong German (preferably, native) and English knowledge
- Training and tutoring in the latest Digital Marketing and E-Commerce tools and skills
- Dynamic and flexible international working environment
- Exciting growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Office parties & free lunches
Interested? Send us an email with your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.